Sunday, November 25, 2012

(#215) "Bitcoin" Explained (Part 2)

An alternative to the Dollar?


As posted at www.futuremoneytrends.com on 9/15/12

 

What is "Bitcoin"?



Back in The Profit Center Blog #177 from 6/6/11, we posted the clip above which provided a short introduction to "Bitcoin" . . .

 Understanding Bitcoin Security




In this 9/15/12 interview conducted by VisionVictory, Trace Mayer of Run To Gold & How To Vanish uses excellent analogies and explanations in order to help people grasp what "Bitcoin" is, what "bitcoins" are, how it works, and why you should care.

With the current global fiat money system coming to an end, why not invest 30 minutes to learn about this acceleratingly popular alternative currency known as "Bitcoin".

QUOTES

5:27: Regarding the Bitcoin code, "It's open source; so far there hasn't been anyone that's able to compromise the code" 

6:13: "It allows for capital to be accumulated and be saved and stored in a much better way I think than necessarily gold or silver" 

6:51: "Currently the Bitcoin network is secured by processing power. Approximately 250 petaFLOPS. The department of Energy just built a supercomputer for $1.2 Billion that has 15 petaFLOPs"

MORE INFORMATION 

To learn more about bitcoins, see:

1 comment:

  1. When I thought about the way things have been recently, i owe my thanks to God for letting me find this amazing personality, i mailed Mr. alex roughly 2 months now, I was actually very uncertain about investing, very scared because i was also low on cash.I gave it my all, my first investment of $2,000 two weeks ago brought me $ 29,230 last week, and what intrigues me the most is the way him handles he partners, i recommend him too to my friend jeff, after trading with him, his testimonies have let me come here to attest for him. We are happy to meet a professional in you. I am proud to recommend him to any person who has a passion for trading, meet a good mentor and get good fortunes.Contact this veteran at: totalinvestmentcompany@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete